Data Engineer - Destination is Big Bang Burger Bar
As a Data Engineer, you are tasked with pulling and preparing highly-complex data for others to analyze and interpret with Ayasdi's Machine Intelligence Platform. Highly-complex data ... is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mindbogglingly, big it is...
Your ultimate destination is the Big Bang Burger Bar, a restaurant that sits at the beginning of the Universe.
- Big Bang Burger Bar - On your way to visit this restaurant at the beginning of the universe you will catch a ride with the Hagguenons who will task you with helping them to PREPARE their data. This is a great stop to make whenever you are ready to understand the data format and process for uploading data to Ayasdi's Platform
Along your journey to each destination you will have an opportunity to:
- ASSESS your current knowledge that is relevant to the topics at hand with SELF-ASSESSMENTS
- LEARN the necessary concepts you don't already know - with CONCEPTUAL EXPLANATIONS
- DIG-DEEPER into the details by reading articles from AYASDI'S KNOWLEDGE CENTER
- OBSERVE key tasks performed via VIDEO DEMONSTRATIONS
- APPLY your new understanding to a "realistic" situation with HANDS-ON LABS
What's more, it is your choice in how to navigate the available content! YOU decide which destinations to visit AND the order.
Are you ready? If so... make your first selection in the right panel and away you go!
On your quest to master preparing data for Ayasdi's Machine Intelligence Platform in your job, you will journey to Big Bang Burger Bar, a restaurant that sits at the beginning of the Universe.
This pathway of learning experiences will prepare you to leverage Ayasdi's Machine Intelligence Platform via the web application: Ayasdi Workbench to quickly, and efficiently, recover and explain the most compelling aspects of the data you encounter along the way.
Unfamiliar with Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? No worries! Completing your learning journey requires no pre-requisite knowledge of the book series, nor the references included (but we expect it may make the process even more entertaining!) Check out these videos on YouTube if you are interested in brushing-up.